BENEFITING: Irving Healthcare Foundation
EVENT DATE: Apr 04, 2015
Since it's inaugural event in 2013, over 4,000 runners have run with the Irving Marathon. Those runners have helped raise over $15,000 for Our Children's House at Baylor Irving.
OCHI is a unique facility, providing much needed services for young children suffering from Autism, Down Syndrome and various other cognitive challenges. Each dollar goes directly towards helping each child develop their skills to the highest of their personal ability before entering public schooling.
Interested in learning more?
How your donations help!
The following donation levels can purchase items such as those listed below.
- Craft supplies for one child for one week
- Educational toys such as puzzles and blocks
- Large storage bins
- Special multi-cultural and special needs books (set of 5)
- Educational felt activity and story board
- Large circle time rug with alphabets
- Infant crib mobile/musical toy
- Nap time music CD set
- Craft supplies for one child for three months
- Tuition for one child for one week
- Children’s educational CD and DVD set
- Teacher’s resource book/CD/DVD set
- Equipment such as a video camera
- Craft supplies for one child for one year
- Equipment such as a digital camera or printer
- Medical supplies for one month
- Tuition for one child for one month
- Emergency fund for unexpected replacement of equipment