Ivona Kutermankiewicz via Crowdrise
July 17, 2015
Jackson Chance Foundation (JCF) invites you to join #TeamChance! Run the Chicago Half Marathon and support JCF's NICU Transportation Program, which provides relief to families, allowing them to be with their critically ill child, thus enriching and potentially extending their life.
Join us on social media with #TeamChance! Post photos of training, update friends and family on your fundraising goals, and share your progress with our community.
Team Chance Benefits Include
- Discounted race registration
- *Complimentary personalized half marathon and 10k programs from our expert coach Dan Solera
- Chance to earn exciting fundraising prizes
- Special race weekend room rates at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. Book here.
- *Access to private pre and post race Jackson Chance Foundation Tent on Sunday, July 19
- *Post-race runners’ breakfast at Chuck's: A Kerry Simon Kitchen onSunday, July 19
- Runner swag bag with a t-shirt, water bottle, sweatband, and more from our sponsors
*Race day benefits are only available on Sunday, July 19. All Saturday runners are welcome to join us on Sunday for pre and post race tent festivities, and a post-race breakfast at Chuck's: A Kerry Simon Kitchen. All runners are welcome to join for weekly runs with Dan Solera.
Have a question? Email us! TeamChance@JacksonChance.org
Our top fundraiser will receive a two-night stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago on Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19, including dinner for two at Chuck’s: A Kerry Simon Kitchen, the night before the race. The 10k and half marathon fundraising minimum is $500 and the 5k fundraising minimum is $300.
JCF created the NICU Transportation Program to partner with hospitals and alleviate the transportation expenses of all families, while their child is in the NICU by providing parking and CTA/Metra vouchers. The programs are fully funded by JCF. Currently, the foundation's program benefits the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. All funds raised by the Prentice NICU Team will go towards launching a NICU Transportation Program at the Northwestern Prentice NICU. Jackson Chance Foundation is an Illinois nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.