Skip to content
allysonhartung's profile image - click for profile

Allyson Hartung's Fundraiser:

Jack's Awesome Dicken Dash

Allyson's Photo

BENEFITING:

Allyson Hartung

THE STORY:

Hi! My name is Jack and I am 9 years old. I am participating in a fundraiser for my elementary school called 'The Dicken Dash'. 95% of the monies raised will go toward enrichment activities for my elementary school. The remaining 5% will be donated to the C.S. Mott Hospital (University of Michigan) that treats children from my neighborhood, as well as around the world! You can contribute via cash, check or credit card/PayPal via our PTO website: http;//dickenpto.wordpress.com/. Thank you so much for your support!

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Allyson is working on selecting a charity so you can support Jack's Awesome Dicken Dash.