Donations of any denomination are welcome, but here are some metrics to guide you:
- Cost/child/trip: $10.00
- Cost/child/year: $59.00
- Cost/bus/team: $175
- Cost/School/Year: $1,750.00
About Fulton Elementary
- Joined Urban Initiatives’ Work to Play Program in the fall of 2013.
- Located in the New City neighborhood in Chicago and has 478 students.
- 58% of the school population is African American and 39% is hispanic. 98% come from low-income households.
- Fulton’s staff quickly embraced Urban Initiatives’ programming and often participate in recess and soccer practices.
- Fulton’s team has really taken Urban Initiatives’ health discussions to heart. A few of Fulton’s players like to bake cupcakes when they’re at home, but recently, they’ve switched to healthier desserts with lots of fruit.