Donations of any denomination are welcome, but here are some metrics to guide you:
- Cost/child/trip: $10.00
- Cost/child/year: $59.00
- Cost/bus/team: $175
- Cost/School/Year: $1,750.00
About Libby School
- Joined Urban Initiatives’ Work to Play Program in the fall of 2007.
- Located in the New City neighborhood in Chicago and has 517 students.
- 83% of the school population is African American. 97% come from low-income households.
- The staff members at Libby are proud advocates for children in this neighborhood having access to high quality programs and work tirelessly to raise awareness and build partnerships for Libby.
- Libby’s team loves the numbers game. They have their own special format for the game, and everyone who isn’t on the field acts as goalie so they’re always moving and participating.