Donations of any denomination are welcome, but here are some metrics to guide you:
- Cost/child/trip: $10.00
- Cost/child/year: $59.00
- Cost/bus/team: $175
- Cost/School/Year: $1,750.00
About Lloyd Elementary
- Joined Urban Initiatives’ Work to Play Program in the fall of 2011.
- Located in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood in Chicago and has 1,251 students.
- 96% of the school population is hispanic. 96% come from low-income households.
- Urban Initiatives supports Lloyd’s efforts to enhance the social and emotional development of their students through their participation on the soccer team.
- The Lloyd kids absolutely love the game Star Wars and it never ceases to be their favorite time of practice. Their parents are also known for showing up in mass to every game on the schedule.