Skip to content
jessswanson's profile image - click for profile

Jess Swanson's Fundraiser:

Jess Swanson - 2015 Ride For The Cure Quiet Corner

Jess' Photo

BENEFITING: Susan G. Komen New England

EVENT: 2015 Ride For The Cure Quiet Corner

EVENT DATE: Oct 04, 2015

Jess Swanson

THE STORY:

On October 4, 2015, I will be riding my horse in the Susan G. Komen Ride for the Cure to help raise funds and awareness of breast cancer.  This year, I will be riding in honor of Holly Grube, who is fellow member of the Special Education team at Woodstock Academy, a mother of three, a wife, and a survivor.

Currently, Connecticut has the highest incidence of breast cancer in the United States. 75% of the funds raised at the Ride for the Cure will remain in Connecticut and are invested in local breast cancer education, screening, and treatment programs across the state. The remaining 25% is invested in research to find the causes and cures for breast cancer.

With your help, we can raise money to provide grants to fund essential programs right here in Connecticut that our mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends rely on for the care they need.

Your support would be so appreciated and no amount is too small!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$1,095

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Dr. Michael Harten

    $50

  • Holly Grube

    $25

  • Anonymous

     

  • Dad and Mom

    $200

  • Mary and Steve Swanson

    $150

  • Kathy Morin

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $10

  • Susan Lovegreen

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $20

  • Patrick & Gail McCarthy

    $50

  • Chris Sandford

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $20

  • Mark Chuoke

    $20

  • Caroline Chute

     

  • Anonymous

    $20

  • Jocelyn Morse

    $50

  • Jeff Swanson

     

  • Aaron Patterson

     

  • Anonymous

    $15

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • David Walley

    $25

  • Steve Tyler

    $25

  • Sarah Murray

    $20

  • Anonymous

     

  • Ace and Pudge :)

     

  • Anonymous

     

  • Anonymous

    $50

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

110% Raised of $1,000 Goal

Donor Comments

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $50

3 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

3 years ago

Ace and Pudge :)

Ace and Pudge :)

3 years ago

Anonymous

Anonymous

3 years ago

Sarah Murray

Sarah Murray

DONATION: $20

3 years ago

Steve Tyler

Steve Tyler

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

David Walley

David Walley

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

Anonymous

Anonymous

DONATION: $50

Have a good ride! 3 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $15

3 years ago

Aaron Patterson

Aaron Patterson

3 years ago