The JCC is a non-sectarian community center -like a Y, but with a Jewish flair.
At the JCC, people socialize, take classes, exercise, learn and grow. From toddler drop off to active retirement groups, there is something for everyone:
- Our preschool, afterschool child care, enrichment classes, vacation mini-camps and summer day camps engage children 1-16 years.
- Teens socialize, take test prep, and participate in training programs for fun and credit.
- Adults of all ages enjoy working out in our fitness center, attending exercise classes, parenting groups, lectures, films, discussion groups, and trips.
- Individuals with special needs enjoy camaraderie and develop social skills in both self-contained and inclusive programs.
- Our on-site social worker is available to anyone in need of an ear, makes referrals, and helps connect those with similar situations for networking and emotional support.
In order to expand the JCC's offerings and potential reach, we are rebuilding and would like to commemorate Tyler Rosenberg's life through a brand new gaming center. This will give our communities' youths a central location to play video games, watch sports, and relax.