Join us as we take take a hike with Joey's Plunge!
Our goal this year is to continue to grow the Joey’s Plunge® Family Sponsorship Fund to better provide for additional families to attend Camp Sunshine.
Location: Miller State Park, 13 Miller Park Rd, Peterborough, NH 03458
Participants: Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the last hiking group will depart no later than 10:00 a.m. Please bring pledge sheets and money on the day of the hike in a sealed envelope. Check-in will take place at the Camp Sunshine van located in the parking lot at Miller State Park. Participants will be provided with a light snack and bottled water. Participants are responsible to provide their own lunch.
Rules and Regulations:
- First 100 participants to sign in at the hike, with pledges over $100, will receive a Life is good® cinch sack.
- Individuals who raise $500 or more will receive a Joey’s Plunge® sweatshirt or fleece.
- Individuals who raise $1,000 or more will receive a Joey’s Plunge® jacket.
- All persons using the park shall comply with all rules and regulations of the New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation.
- You must sign a waiver in order to participate. (Waivers can be found online at www.joeysplunge.org)