BENEFITING: SCOTT HAMILTON CARES FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Nov 19, 2017
Team Up with Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation in Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer™ Nashville, and Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer during “An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends” benefit on November 19th, 2017 at the Bridgestone Arena.
Individual fundraisers who raise $250 or more will be eligible to participate in the Overcomer performance during “An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends”. Requirements for eligibility are listed below.
Featured Fundraising Benefits:
- All Overcomers may watch skating cast rehearsals at Ford Ice Center on Saturday November 18th and meet the champion cast.
- All Overcomer performers will receive 2 tickets to the show, for themselves and one guest.
- Families of Overcomer performers will be able to take advantage of a 10% discount on show ticket prices. Tickets go on sale Friday, Sept. 8th. Use ticket code SCOTT to access the discount at the Box Office and at Ticketmaster.com.
- $250 Raised: You are NOW and OVERCOMER! Participants who raise $250 will be a part of the group ensemble during the Overcomer performance.*
- $1,000 Raised: Participants who raise $1,000 will be a part of the featured group number during the Overcomer performance.**
- $2,500 Raised: Participants who raise $2,500 will have a featured step out piece during the featured group number during the Overcomer performance as well as two tickets to the after-show celebration.**
- HIGHEST FUNDRAISER of Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Nashville will have the opportunity to perform a special element step out with a STAR during the show!*
*Additional costumes fees may apply-performance pay be part of an off ice routine or be pre-show/finale **Additional costume fees may apply
Additional rewards will be given when milestones are achieved through the Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer program. These include:
- $25 registration fee = Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer t-shirt
- $250= Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Long Sleeve t-shirt and Water Bottle
- $500= Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Long Sleeve t-shirt and Tumbler
- $1,000= Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Hooded Sweatshirt and Tumbler
- $2,500=Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Patagonia pullover fleece
- $5,000=Apple Watch
- $10,000= Exclusive package from the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register above by clicking on the Green Button REGISTER
- Once Registered, click the link in your Thank you email and complete your registration.
- Attend a scheduled webinar from the comfort of your home! Dates are below.
- Attend Rehearsals: All fundraisers who raise $250 or more must attend rehearsals listed in the rehearsal schedule. All rehearsals are held at Ford Ice Center in Antioch, TN and will be at 6am.
1-Oct = Registration deadline
7-Oct =Donations + Pledges in for final spot in show
8-Oct = Rehearsal for Fundraisers $1,000 and above
15-Oct = Rehearsal for Fundraisers $1,000 and above
18-Oct = All offline donations and pledges must be in
29-Oct = Rehearsal for Fundraisers $1,000 and above
5-Nov = Rehearsal for Fundraisers $250 and above
12-Nov = Rehearsal for Fundraisers $250 and above
18-Nov = Rehearsal for Fundraisers $250 and above
19-Nov = Show
The Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Nashville team will contact you by email after you have registered above and you have completed your form with your Why I Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer story.
For additional information please contact Nadia Kogeler at Nadia.firstname.lastname@example.org 1-844-SCOTT84
Times: 7-7:30pm Central