Skip to content

JRAYs Swim-a-thon Sydney

Organized by: Shannon Shadman

Shannon's Photo

THE STORY:

Soon it will be January, and all of us who swim for the Jersey Devilrays, a USA swim team, know that January is a special time. It’s when we hold our annual Swim-A-Thon. During the Swim-A-Thon, all our swimmers, ages 4 and up, will try to swim 200 lengths of the pool in two hours. That’s 3 miles! The Swim-A-Thon is a fundraiser for the team, and the members will be collecting pledges for each lap, and flat donations as well. 95% of the money we make goes directly to our team, to be used for activities like the end-of-year banquet, training equipment, and most importantly, additional coaches and instructional sessions. The other 5% (but no more that $12 per swimmer) goes to the USA Swimming organization to help with all the programs hosted from the national headquarters. So, would you like to sponsor me for $0.10 per lap, or a flat pledge for swimming the swim-a-thon? Our goal this year is to raise at least $80 per swimmer. By helping me, you will be helping the entire team. Thanks so much for any amount you can pledge! Thank you Love Sydney AKA Sparkles

$190

 

238% Raised of $80 Goal

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Lisa and Billy Wooten

    $100

  • Doug & Marion Freyburger

    $25

  • Andy & Laima Palenica

    $25

  • Kylie Goldfarb and family

    $20

  • Lisa usselman

    $20

  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Shannon Shadman

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Lisa usselman

Lisa usselman

DONATION: $20

Go Sydney!! 2 years ago

Kylie Goldfarb and family

Kylie Goldfarb and family

DONATION: $20

Have a great swim Sydney! 2 years ago

Andy & Laima Palenica

Andy & Laima Palenica

DONATION: $25

Go Sydney! 2 years ago

Doug & Marion Freyburger

Doug & Marion Freyburger

DONATION: $25

Sydney Shadman you are a fantastic swimmer and a great granddaughter. 2 years ago

Lisa and Billy Wooten

Lisa and Billy Wooten

DONATION: $100

Go Sydney Shadman 2 years ago

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms