Join us for our 6th Annual Critters On The Run 5K Fun Run.
When: Saturday, June 18th
Location: Fleet Feet / 255 Kentlands Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD
Time: 9:00 AM (check in 8:30 AM)
In partnership with Fleet Feet Sports /Gaithersburg, Critters For The Cure (CFTC) is raising funds and awareness for women battling breast and gynecological cancers right here in our community.
Run as an individual, or family. Or… join Team Atom & Apple!
Want to make a difference? The money you raise for your team today, will help a cancer patient in need tomorrow.
On registration page:
Individual - $25
Family - $50 (3 or more)
- Register and receive CFTC's latest Dri-Fit Runners Cap for adults, cool tags dog for kids, CFTC bandanas for the critters.
- Plenty of H20 available for humans and critters
- After race, dive into tasty energy booster food provided by Not Your Average Joe’s.
- Critters can sample treats from "Goody Bags" provided by Bark!
- DJ- “A-Squad” to keep us danc’n
- Hand & Stone will provide "Neck Massages"
- Hair Cuttery will be providing give aways and raffle prizes
5K SPONSORS: Fleet Feet / Hair Cuttery / Bark! / Hand & Stone / Not Your Average Joe's / Inside Look TV Magazine / Doggies Den / Boulder Brands /
CORPORATE SPONSORS: Eagle Foundation / Clark Foundation / Genentech / Dr. Pamela Wright & Suburban Breast Center / SGA Radiation Oncology Ctr. / Pet Dominion