I did it! Conquering Griffith Park Trail Marathon with Narcolepsy
March 10, 2017
BENEFITING: PROJECT SLEEP
EVENT DATE: Mar 04, 2017
THE greatest athletic challenge of my life will be the Griffith Park Trail Marathon:
- 26.2 miles through one of America's largest urban parks
- 3,669 feet intense elevation gain (like climbing the Empire State Building three times)
- Living with narcolepsy with cataplexy, training is challenging
Will you support me?
- 100% of your gift goes directly to fund scholarships for well-deserving students with narcolepsy. NO overhead costs.
- Raising $3,000 = three scholarships = three lives changed. Every year, we have many more deserving applicants than funding, so each scholarship spot truly means the world to me and the students who receive the awards.
- First national narcolepsy scholarship program to support students with narcolepsy while also fostering awareness in high school and college settings. Learn more about your impact here.
Together, we can move mountains. Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Julie (a.k.a. the REM Runner)
Julie Flygare, JD
President & Founder, Project Sleep