BENEFITING: Purple Dot Yoga Project, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Jul 31, 2016
Purple Dot Yoga Project is a 501c3 registered nonprofit organization whose mission is to raise awareness for domestic violence and relationship abuse and to support and empower survivors using yoga practice and philosophy.
We do this through various programs like:
- One on one yoga programs for surivovrs
- Yoga for participants living in domestic violence shelters
- Yoga programs for youth affected by domestic violence
- Online community support for survivors through our #SurvivorStories and #PowerfulWomenProfile
- Creating group dining experiences for participants living in domestic violence shelters
- Various donation drives to help supply necessery needs to local shelters
Now we want to expand our programs on a national and GLOBAL level and we NEED YOUR HELP!
100% of all donations goes to creating impact that supports our mission.
We're asking $18000.00 raised by July 31st, through personal contributions, corporate sponsorships, or grassroots campaigns hosted by you, your friends, and your family.
If 6315 people donate the average price of a cup of coffee we will have reached our goal and we can begin creating tools that can help survivors on their journey to becoming THRIVERS.