Skip to content

Just my license

Organized by: Terry Henley

Terry's Photo


I'm innocent of a DUI 8 yrs ago. Now they have suspend me for a crime I did not commit. I can't see my children can't get to work to pay my child support. Just need what the state says I'll take classes. No problem, help


Organized by

Terry Henley

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms