- 1 out of 5 children in the U.S. do not know where tomorrow's meal will come from.
- Every 6 seconds a child dies from hunger-related causes.
- Globally, 1.02 billion people do not have enough to eat.
Kids Against Hunger packages highly nutritious, life-saving meals for starving children and malnourished children and their families in developing countries and the United States.
The goal of the organization is for its meals to provide a stable nutritional base from which recipient families can move their families from starvation to self-sufficiency. Kids Against Hunger accomplishes this by mobilizing the energy and caring of American children, teens, and adults on behalf of hungry children around the world.
The mission of Kids Against Hunger, a humanitarian food-aid organization, is to significantly reduce the number of hungry children in the USA and to feed starving children throughout the world.
How You Can Help
- Donate! Help us raise money to feed hungry kids! Our goal is to raise the most amount of money before November, 27 to win an additional $25,000 to put towards our efforts to end hunger. Our initial goal of $23,000 is enough for 100,000 meals to help fight hunger.
- Share this link with family and friends, and help us win the contest!
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Youtube channel.
- Tell your family! Tell a friend! Tell everyone! The more people who know about us the better!
- Contact us to organize an event, and feel free to give our office a call, 763-257-0202
You Can Help!
- $25.00 feeds 100 People
- $50.00 pays for a box of meals which feeds 200 people
- $91.25 feeds someone for an entire year
- $500.00 Pays for 10 boxes of food to feed over 2,000 people