BENEFITING: SCOTT HAMILTON CARES FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Nov 19, 2017
Team Up with Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation in Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer™ Nashville, and Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer during “An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends” benefit on November 19th, 2017 at the Bridgestone Arena.
Individual fundraisers who raise $250 or more will be eligible to participate in the Overcomer performance during “An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends”. Requirements for eligibility are listed below.
Featured Fundraising Benefits:
- $250 Raised: Participants who raise $250 will be a part of the group ensemble during the Overcomer performance.*
- $1,000 Raised: Participants who raise $1,000 will be a part of the featured group number during the Overcomer performance.*
- $2,500 Raised: Participants who raise $2,500 will have a featured step out piece during the featured group number during the Overcomer performance as well as two tickets to the after-show celebration.*
- HIGHEST FUNDRAISER of Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Nashville will have the opportunity to perform a special element step out with a STAR during the show!*
- Each participant who raised $250 or more, will receive a ticket for themselves and one guardian to the show on November 19th.
- *Additional costume fees may apply
Additional rewards will be given when milestones are achieved through the Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer program. These include:
- $25 registration fee = Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer t-shirt
- $250= Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Long Sleeve t-shirt and Water Bottle
- $500= Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Long Sleeve t-shirt and Tumbler
- $1,000= Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Hooded Sweatshirt and Tumbler
- $2,500=Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Patagonia pullover fleece
- $5,000=Apple Watch
- $10,000= Exclusive package from the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register above by clicking on the Green Button REGISTER
- Once Registered, click the link in your Thank you email and complete your registration.
- Attend a scheduled webinar from the comfort of your home! Dates are below.
- Attend Rehearsals: All fundraisers who raise $250 or more must attend all rehearsals listed in the rehearsal schedule.
The Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer Nashville team will contact you after you have registered above and you have completed your form with your Why I Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer story.
For additional information please contact Nadia Kogeler at Nadia.email@example.com 1-844-SCOTT84
Webinar times: 7-7:30pm Central