BENEFITING: Fields of Growth International
EVENT DATE: Dec 14, 2013
Fields of Growth, a non-profit organization, has the privilege of turning a dream into a reality by spearheading the Dream 2014 fundraising initiative to provide Africa's first national men's lacrosse team, Uganda, the opportunity to compete on the World's stage, this summer, at the 2014 FIL World Championships in Denver, CO. This initiative is designed to transcend borders and to connect the lacrosse community worldwide. The youth of Uganda have a lot of needs, but the freedom to dream and act upon your dreams through conscious endeavor and hard work can be realized through the Dream 2014 campaign…BUT ONLY WITH YOUR HELP!!!
JOIN THE DREAM, as I have as a member of the HOPEFUL TEAM, by participating in our 30-minute WALL BALL CHALLENGE designed to not only raise money for the Dream 2014 campaign, but to IMPROVE your stick work through individual workouts outside of regular practices and games.
1. Dedicate yourself to improving your stick work by joining the 30-minute WALL BALL CHALLENGE!
2. Commit to raising a minimum of $20.00 between December 14th, 2013 and January 12th, 2014.
3. Prizes awarded to top three money raising participants: First place: $100 Visa Gift Card, Second place and Third place $25 Visa Gift Card each.
4. Seek additional sponsors from family, teammates, and friends supporting your WALL BALL CHALLENGE. Ask them to participate too!
5. Additional sponsors may commit $10.00 or more towards your WALL BALL CHALLENGE.
6. Sponsorships or donations collected through: www.crowdrise.com/KarasWa
7. For additional information on the 2014 Campaign: http://www.dream2014.org/#dream2014 and http://fieldsofgrowthintl.org/
8. Join us on Facebook…to help spread the vision to the world!!! https://www.facebook.com/Dream2014lacrosse
9. MOST OF ALL…THANK YOU FOR GETTING INVOLVED…ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM, ONE TEAM!!!!
Thank you for considering a donation to support the Dream 2014 Campaign. Fields of Growth International is a registered 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Your gift will be tax deductible.