See you tomorrow!
May 19, 2017
BENEFITING: St Joseph Community Services Inc
EVENT DATE: May 20, 2017
Join me on May 20th as I STEP UP and STOP HUNGER!
Your support, whether in person at the walk, with a donation to my cause, or both, will provide food, friendly visitors, and safety checks to our neighbors in need.
Why is your support important? “I like seeing people. I don’t see other people very much so seeing a smiling face is great!” In SJCS' most recent annual survey, our clients shared how Meals on Wheels is more than a meal:
- 76% eat a healthier variety of foods
- 69% can continue living in their own home
- 42% believe their health has improved and they feel better
- 56% are less hungry during the day
- 72% feel safer knowing someone is checking on them
Join me today to help provide peace of mind, food security, and friendly smiles to our homebound neighbors.
“I had a hard time walking and had difficulty cooking my own meals. I am happy to see these caring people come to my door. The meals are very tasty and the people are friendly…this made my life more enjoyable.” Catherine