My name is Kate and I live in Medford, Massachusetts. I own my graphic design and lettering company specializing in stationery and signage for celebrations.
I am also a proud volunteer for Girls on the Run Boston. I have been supporting their cause since 2012 when I first participated in their winter 5k cheering on the young runners. The energy and mile-wide smiles from the girls was what made it click for me.
After that first 5k, I've went on to up my support each year!
- I have helped coordinate their spring 5k along the Charles River.
- I've manned the "Happy Hair" station at several 5k races.
- I've been a running buddy taking each step of a 5k with a first time runner.
- I've helped as Co-Director of the SoleMates program, recruiting adult charity runners and increasing our impact over the last year and half.
- And most recently, I've become an assistant coach with a local team helping the girls build self-confidence and prepare for their 5k!
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Kate 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Kate this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Kate. Thanks to your vote, Kate earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.