Three million homeless dogs and cats are euthanized each year. Road Trip Home rescues homeless pets and transports them to shelters in the northeast where they can be adopted expediently into loving homes. Money raised through this event will help pay for veterinary care and transport costs for many of our rescued pets!
Thank you from Road Trip Home for helping in this mission!
Saturday, April 25, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Registration and Check-in: 10:00-11:00; Walk: 11:00-11:45 (1-mile loop)
Swift-Cantrell Park, 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, GA 30144
How to Register:
During the registration process, you will: provide registrant information as a walk participant, provide billing/payment information, and create a fundraising page like the ones below that will be linked to this page.
1. Click on the "Register" button in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Then choose one of the following registration types:
- "Individual" if you are walking and fundriasing as an individual ($30)
- "Team Member" if you are walking and fundraising as a team ($30)
- "Family" if you are registering your family as a team ($75 up to 5 family members)
2. Click "Join a Team", Create a Team" (this choice is for families too), or Fundraise as an Individual"
3. Sign up for your free Crowdrise account or sign in to your existing Crowdrise account if you already have one.
4. Design your fundraising page that will be accessible at the bottom of this crowrise page. You can include photos and a description of the fundraiser or your fundraising team if you'd like, but it is not required.
5. E-mail your fundraising link to everyone you know asking them to donate to or your team, inviting them to join your team, or inviting them to register for the walk themselves!
Prizes will be awarded to the top earning individual, family, and team. An offline donation collection form is available to print by visiting our event page at www.tailsonthetrailroadtriphome.com. The deadline for fundraising is April 10.