Katie Pedersen via Crowdrise
July 26, 2012
Run. Influence. Change the World.
Did you know that…
• Right now, 1 in 5 American children are wondering when they will get their next meal?
• Hunger hurts more than tummies—it also affects a child’s ability to learn?
• There are hungry kids in every county in America, including YOURS?
What if all you had to do to make a change in the lives of the people living in your city was RUN? This fall, that’s exactly what we’re asking you to do.
Join Women’s Health and the FEED Foundation to Run 10K and Feed 10 in your own hometown.
Here’s how it works:
• Visit www.Run10Feed10.com and register to participate.
• Run with us this fall and you'll instantly feed 10 in your own hometown.
• Share the idea with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers to get them excited about what you’re doing (which will inspire them to participate too!)
• Then come back here and start fundraising!