- former middle distance runner converted to longish distance runner
- second marathon ever (last one was 7 years ago and took a while to recover!)
- licensed acupuncturist and herbalist (this comes in handy with injuries)
- current Masters student at Tufts Medical School studying acute and chronic pain
- will run for beer
- on a more serious note, I provide free acupuncture treatments for stress and trauma in the wake of last year's Boston Marathon tragedy, which affected so many runners, supporters, first-responders, and all of us who live here in Boston. If you would like more information about free trauma relief treatments, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Katie 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Katie this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Katie. Thanks to your vote, Katie earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
Total Impact Points
Katie Walker's Fundraisers
I'm working on creating my first super compelling Fundraiser so please keep hitting refresh over and over until my first Fundraiser shows up. Or just wait for me to email you about it.