I am working with a group of 13 women, the Super Striders, and our mission is:
- To educate parents and children about the health hazards surrounding childhood obesity and ways to prevent it
- To bring awareness to parents, children, and communities about childhood obesity and how it impacts our nation
- To raise funds for the division of the American Heart Association that combats childhood obesity
- To set a positive example with our own choices
In an effort to achieve our mission, we are:
- Conducting fundraisers for the Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Hosting fitness field days, nutrition seminars, and helping kids devise “Healthy Living Contracts”
- Partnering with schools to educate students about healthy lifestyles.
- Collecting pledges for our run: a 190 mile, overnight relay race from San Francisco to Napa Valley
You can help us by:
- Making a donation using the link above, or you can email me for information about donating offline; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passing our info on to people you know who may want to make a donation or to businesses/organizations that may want to become official sponsors of our team
Every donation, small or large, helps us reach our goals!
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Kelly 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Kelly this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Kelly. Thanks to your vote, Kelly earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.