In support of the fight against breast cancer, I am running The Pink 5K on June 21 in The Woodlands, TX. Join me to remember family and friends who have battled breast cancer, honor a survivor or support a current patient. Together, let's help drive awareness and prevention in partnership with the Breast Cancer Charities of America. THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Did you know?
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Healthy diet & exercise routine can reduce the chance of breast cancer by nearly 40%.
- When caught early, breast cancer has a 98% survival rate.
- Nearly 85% of women diagnosed with breast cancer do not have a family history.
- Over 2 Million women in the US have been diagnosed and treated for breast cancer.
Together we can press forward in the fight against breast cancer. We can inspire hope. We can nurture healing. We can renew lives.
To learn more about the Breast Cancer Charities of America, visit iGoPink.org