jonikoronkiewicz's profile image - click for profile

Joni Koronkiewicz's Fundraiser:

Notorious C.U.R.E

Joni's Photo
Joni's Photo
Joni's Photo
Joni's Photo
Joni's Photo
Joni's Photo
Joni's Photo
 

owner profile imagePictures!
July 10, 2016

Hello all!! I had a blast yesterday. Because of you I was able to raise $1600! I posted pictures to my Facebook and Crowdrise page! Below I'm  See more

BENEFITING: STANDUP FOR THE CURE

ORGANIZER: Kelly

EVENT: Muskegon Standup for the Cure 2016

EVENT DATE: Jul 09, 2016

Joni Koronkiewicz

THE STORY:

Proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen of Michigan. Through events like Standup for the Cure, the Komen West Michigan Race for the Cure, Susan G. Komen Michigan has invested over $12 million in breast health programs to help reach uninsured and underserved women in the community. It costs $125 for one breast exam. That means $125 can give early detection and save someone's life. Our local commitment is 75% of the funds raised stay in Michigan for local breast health outreach, education and special initiatives, and community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Komen Global Research Fund for breast cancer research for a cure.  I want to save 10 lives. That's $1250 I need to raise. With your help, I know it's possible!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$1,625

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Joni Koronkiewicz

    $25

  • Jerry and Judy Gosda

    $50

  • David & Bonnie Koronkiewicz

    $25

  • Harold and Kristen

    $100

  • Angela Boney

    $50

  • Dave & Kim Wessels

    $50

  • Julie and Blake Martinus

    $25

  • The Litwin's

     

  • ChickenHead

    $50

  • Daniel Tapia

    $25

  • Tammy & Matt Babcock

     

  • Greg Gatto

    $25

  • Jeff & Brenda Short

    $55

  • Erin and Marshll England

    $50

  • Ken and Maria Lenahan

    $25

  • Carrie, Dave, Ginny, Tom, Deb & Mike

     

  • Michele Alazard

    $125

  • Matthew

    $100

  • Alkatouts

    $50

  • David Buchanan

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $10

  • John Lynn Beck

    $50

  • The Justice Family

    $50

  • Steve and Paula

    $50

  • Lynsey & Ken Fowler

    $30

  • Anonymous

    $20

  • Princess Consuela Banana Hammock

     

  • Donna Burgin

    $20

  • Tasha

    $25

  • Erin L

    $50

  • For Joni Koronkiewicz

    $50

  • Shauna and JJ Fraley

    $25

  • Bwena

    $10

  • Joyce Justice

    $25

  • Mike Cuncannan

     

  • The McMurrays

    $25

  • Mindy Kaiser

    $25

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

130% Raised of$1,250 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $2,320 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

Fundraiser Title

Joni Koronkiewicz

Amount Raised

$1,625

 

130% Raised of$1,250 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Kelly Sharkey

Amount Raised

$645

Fundraiser Title

Michelle Quinn

Amount Raised

$50

Fundraiser Title

Danielle DeVriendt

Amount Raised

$0

Donor Comments

Mindy Kaiser

Mindy Kaiser

DONATION: $25

You are amazing Joni! 3 years ago

The McMurrays

The McMurrays

DONATION: $25

Love you & good luck today!!! 3 years ago

Mike Cuncannan

Mike Cuncannan

Because 3 years ago

Joyce Justice

Joyce Justice

DONATION: $25

Way to go Joni!!! 3 years ago

Bwena

Bwena

DONATION: $10

3 years ago

Shauna and JJ Fraley

Shauna and JJ Fraley

DONATION: $25

For Noni and Aunt Laura 3 years ago

For Joni Koronkiewicz

For Joni Koronkiewicz

DONATION: $50

3 years ago

Erin L

Erin L

DONATION: $50

3 years ago

Tasha

Tasha

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

Donna Burgin

Donna Burgin

DONATION: $20

Love you,Joni 3 years ago