BENEFITING: American Institute for Cancer Research
EVENT: 2018 Paris Marathon
EVENT DATE: Apr 08, 2018
DAYS TO GO: 171
My two AICR Paris Marathons, 2016 & 2017, have been my greatest lifetime experiences and achievements.
-I have raised over $10,000 in support of cancer research and plan to continue my efforts as I take on the Paris Marathon for the third consecutive year.
-Please support me as I go the extra mile for cancer research.
Highlights of my 2016 & 2017 Paris Marathons
-receiving such an incredible amount of support and encouragement
-wearing the Paris running singlet and T-shirt with the names to remember cancer victims (of family, friends
-Lighting candles for each cancer victim at Notre Dame
Postive Comments from supporters & donors
Thanks for running Kenny and raising money for cancer research.
-You are an inspiration to me and many!
-You are a very generous person - and so inspiring!!!
- Thank you for doing something that you love for someone that we loved,
for an organization that changes lives for so many that are loved.
- A way to pay it forward.
I think what you are doing is wonderful.
-You really have dedicated your life to a worthwhile cause and we will continue to support your efforts.
I thank you for doing this marathon and lighting a candle for my mother, at the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
* She died from the worst kind of lymphoma cancer and suffered greatly.
* It means ot to me that you are doing this and she is not forgotten.
* Our thoughts and prayers with be with you while you are there.
* Thanks again Kenny for giving me a wonderful memory for my mom. Your a beautiful person for doing that.
Yeah Kenny !! So glad to support you and this cause.
Thanks for keeping us involved !! Best of luck to you from your run
You are truly inspirational and creative.
* You are my champion
* Oh Kenny, what a pleasure to see you investing your retirement life so well.
It really is a time to get in touch with the need to enrich your by choosing wisely investing in yourself and simultaneously giving to others.
It was my dad 30 years ago at the age of 63.
* My age now. That is scary!
* Thank you for doing that!
* You are a SPECIAL person!
So excited for you Kenny & so grateful for what you are doing for all of us!
How wonderful that you are doing this all over again!
* Combining your skill and your heart-felt empathy is a beautiful way to live your life.
* We admire your diligence, perseverance, and enthusiasm
-Just the training alone is such a big accomplishment.
You take the sorrow of losing loved ones to cancer by finding a way to provide hope for the future
* and at the same time honor those who we have lost in this life.
* Your commitment is admirable.
* You are a master artist and magician.
* You take the agony and drudgery of marathon training and describe it as fun, uplifting and positive.
* Thank you - keep smiling for us. we are cheering for you.
* Kenny = Resolute and unshakable
Thank you so very much for including my family in your life and love
Thanks for all you have done for this very noble cause! You're the best Kenny!!