Bastille Day Kickoff for 2018 Paris Marathon for AICR
July 14, 2017
BENEFITING: American Institute for Cancer Research
EVENT DATE: Apr 09, 2017
Reliving the excitement, experience, & challenge: Paris Marathon #2 to fight & stop cancer (Here I go again!)
Running the 2016 Paris marathon was by far my most incredible, lifetime experience & my most favorite marathon.
American Institute for Cancer Research: for the 2016 Paris Marathon, I raised more than $5000 (twice the required amount)
Thank you to the 108 donors who supported my fundraising campaign and joined my team.
- A major 2016 highlight: teaming with the Stéphane DaSilva of the renowned Curie Institute in Paris.
- Running to Stop Cancer & Show Support for the Beautiful City of Paris: my 2016 (and 2017) theme
- In 2016: Running in Paris for a major event after two terrorist attacks
- Running in 170 marathons since 1984 in all 50 states, all of Canada's provinces & territories, and most countries In Europe has been an amazing adventure in my life, but this one topped all of them
- Please help sponsor me in this marathon by joining my team with a donation to the AICR.
- Help fight cancer by supporting me in my efforts to raise $2500
- Any amount would be beneficial, very much appreciated, and puts you on my team
- I have lost too many loved ones and close friends to cancer.
- If you have lost someone to cancer and know someone who has been touched by cancer, I will run the 2017 Paris Marathon on his or her behalf.
The easiest way to donate:
1. online: click donate on this page
2. If you prefer to write a check, please make it to:
AICR (American Institute for Cancer Research)
Send the check to me or to the following address:
American Institute for Cancer Research
Special Events Coordinator
1759 R Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009
****if sending directly to American Institute for Cancer Research, please indicate for Kenny Fisher (2017 Paris Marathon; otherwise, the donation will not be credited to my account.)
**Institut Curie (Paris, France) is one of the leading medical, biological and biophysical research centres in the world. It is a private non-profit foundation operating a research center on oncology; and a hospital that specializes in the treatment of cancer