The word Kikulu means "It's Important". Our team believes supporting and being an advocate for education is the most important action you can take.
Our hope is to raise the remaining $4,380 needed to provide primary and secondary school scholarships for the Ugandan girls we work with. Please help us reach our goal.
- 50% of the Ugandan population is under 15 years old.
- Access to education is limited due to unaffordable fees, location, and limited resources
- Many of the children that are in school are forced to drop out and care for sick parents or work to earn money
- Girls struggle more due to gender inequality, pregnancy, and early marriages
- Many orphans have no option other than to become beggars on the street
- Education can provide safe and viable options for earning a living
Thank you for your support and please visit www.kikulu.org to learn more!
This weeks challenge: Raise the Most This Week and You'll Win $4000