Organized by: Maddie Schmidt
We adopted two kittens 1 year ago at Kroger and named the two brothers Lebron and Steph. They just had their first birthday! If anyone has ever had a cat we all know they love to play with strings. Lebron got sick and wouldn't eat for days. We took him to an emergency vet and got misdiagnosed and treated for the wrong thing, not to mention charged hundreds of dollars for it. He went to shively animal hospital and they found that Lebron had swallowed a string. They went ahead and did surgery and found that the string cut up his intestines so they had to remove 70% of his intestines. Steph would love some help in paying for his brothers surgery, treatment and care. Please help!