September 28, 2017
BENEFITING: KATLYN MARY BENNETT FOR ANSWERS INC
EVENT DATE: Oct 14, 2017
KMB for Answers was created in loving memory of Katlyn Mary Bennett, who tragically lost her battle with anorexia at the age of 25 on June 23, 2013.
We are a non-profit 501c-3 organization dedicated to expanding awareness, knowledge, support , and options for those impacted by Eating Disorders.
All proceeds will directly benefit KMB for Answers and Eating Disorder support and initiatives.
- Conducted NEDA Body Positive Training at SUNY Geneseo
- Supported the NEDA Body Project Facilitator Training - the 1st in Western NY!
- Contribute to NEDA Feeding Hope Fund
- SOCK IT to ED promotional event - promoted in local high school health classes and college campuses
- Marketing and promotions for ED Awareness and support (bracelets, informational packets and brochures, sweatshirts).
If you wish to participate in the run - you must first register through Eastman: https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/?raceId=36325#register -
- Join Team KMB when it asks to 'Select Fundraiser Team'!
- KMB will provide T-Shirts