BENEFITING: KATLYN MARY BENNETT FOR ANSWERS INC
ORGANIZER: KATLYN MARY BENNETT FOR ANSWERS INC
EVENT DATE: Oct 14, 2017
KATLYN MARY BENNETT FOR ANSWERS INC wrote -
KMB for Answers was created in loving memory of Katlyn Mary Bennett, who tragically lost her battle with anorexia at the age of 25 on June 23, 2013.
We are a non-profit 501c-3 organization dedicated to expanding awareness, knowledge, support , and options for those impacted by Eating Disorders.
All proceeds will directly benefit KMB for Answers and Eating Disorder support and initiatives.
- Conducted NEDA Body Positive Training at SUNY Geneseo
- Supported the NEDA Body Project Facilitator Training - the 1st in Western NY!
- Contribute to NEDA Feeding Hope Fund
- SOCK IT to ED promotional event - promoted in local high school health classes and college campuses
- Marketing and promotions for ED Awareness and support (bracelets, informational packets and brochures, sweatshirts).
If you wish to participate in the run - you must first register through Eastman: https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/?raceId=36325#register -
- Join Team KMB when it asks to 'Select Fundraiser Team'!
- KMB will provide T-Shirts