BENEFITING: Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon Inc.
EVENT: Pittsburgh Marathon 2016
EVENT DATE: May 01, 2016
Project R.U.N. promotes active and healthy lifestyles for school age children (grades K-6) in underserved communities throughout Allegheny County.
Fundraise and run for FREE. Here's how:
- Click "JOIN"
- Select "REGISTER & FUNDRAISE"
- Pick your race event
Your help will combat challenges of lower-income areas by providing vital resources and aid to children in need, including:
- 16 weeks of enhanced Kids of STEEL programming
- Dedicated site coach and Registered Dietitian
- FREE entries and transportation to the Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
- Running shoes for children in need
- Bi-weekly nutritious food tasting
Partnering with several community-based organizations throughout Allegheny County, our staff works with each organization to see how we can make the biggest impact in their community.
Project R.U.N. is a Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon (P3R) initiative.