Ky's Fire Fund
Organized by: Stefin Woolever
Visited the house
March 26, 2016
Yesterday, my best friend, Ky Hawkins, lost her home where her two kids, mother and her lived. The house caught fire due to an electrical fire in the kitchen while everyone was napping and enjoying their snow day due to the major blizzard. Ky managed to get her family out, without much clothing on, and the firefighters who arrived on the scene managed to save their 1 dog and four puppies. They are all in good health and staying with Ky's aunt down the street.
I wanted to start this fund for any necessities they need. So this fund is for clothing and shoes for everyone, possible medical bills for their visit, furniture, food, and anything else they may need. Anything you can give to this amazing family and my best friend! They have been there for me whenever I needed them. Ky is the most selfless person I know, always putting everyone else first. So please give what you can and tell others!