Registration Deadline for T-shirts: May 27th, 2016
Join Union Gospel Mission of Salem in giving hope to the homeless!
We want everyone to feel welcome to walk, jog, run, skip, cartwheel, or stroll during this untimed, 5k walk & fun run. Sign up as an individual or organize an epic team to compete for our traveling trophy! Looking for other ways to be involved? Sign-up to volunteer and get a FREE t-shirt!
The route begins at the Men’s Mission (345 Commercial St NE), loops around both Riverfront and Wallace Marine Parks ending at the Riverfront Park Pavilion. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zmbPd8W4OCZg.kfy-T2nX2PnQ&usp=sharing
Here’s the Rundown for June 11:
- 8:30am-Registration opens
- 9:15am-Welcome and sponsor shoutouts (plus enthusiastic stretching)
- 9:30am-Walk for Hope & Fun Run starts
- 10:15am-Finish-line festivities kick off at Riverfront Park Pavilion
- 11:00am-Fundraising trophy presentation
- 12:30pm-Festivities wrap up
T-shirts pick-up will be Thursday and Friday, June 7 & 8 at the UGM Admin office between 9am-5pm.
Have further questions? Follow this link: http://www.ugmsalem.org/walkforhope/info/ or contact UGM at 503.967.6388