Katie McGregory via Crowdrise
November 06, 2012
BENEFITING: WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
EVENT: Woman's Half Marathon
EVENT DATE: Dec 09, 2012
WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION wrote -
Join Team Lactation Program for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Lactation consultation is available 24/7 at no charge to our patients. Woman’s certified lactation specialists provide all new mothers with information on breastfeeding along with knowledge and skills necessary to give their babies the best possible start. In addition, the Warmline provides free lactation phone consultation and troubleshooting advice from a registered nurse all day, every day. This service is available not only to Woman’s patients, but to anyone and everyone.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!