March 20, 2017
BENEFITING: Ladies Of Virtue Nfp
EVENT DATE: Apr 12, 2017
Launched in 2011, Ladies of Virtue (LOV) is a Chicago-based nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of young women, ages 9 to 18, in under-served communities. Our mission is to instill purpose, passion, and perseverance in the young women while preparing them for college, for a career, and to become change agents in their communities. Our goal is that girls from Ladies of Virtue have the confidence they need to succeed in every aspect of their lives. That is why LOV is sponsoring a college tour; the 2017 LOV College Tour includes visits to Fisk University, Meharry Medical College, Tennessee State University, and Vanderbilt University!
- If you believe in mentoring young women to help them reach their potential,
- If you desire to support young women in their quest to obtain higher education,
- If you want to give back to your community,
- If you wish you or your family members had mentors,
- If you desire a good feeling about doing something good for others,
- If you wish you had a way to help mentor young women,
- If you believe in supporting the youth of Chicagoland,
then support Ladies of Virtue and our young women by helping us reach our goal to embark on the 2017 LOV College Tour and to transform lives!