The mission of the Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce and the Charity Foundation is to empower young professionals of Greater Los Angeles through professional enrichment, leadership development and community service. This is accomplished by:
- Creating an exclusive portal for access, opportunities and connections
- Providing a multi-tiered platform of professional enrichment and lifelong learning
- Developing leaders through volunteerism and community service
- Building bridges of understanding across generations and diverse communities
- Influencing the future of Los Angeles through civic and community engagement
The Junior Chamber established its Charity Foundation in 1949 to administer and expand our community-based programs that strive to build a legacy of success for future generations. Offering premiere programs with high impact – such as the Riordan Leadership Institute, The First Tee of Los Angeles and the LA Watts Summer Games – the Junior Chamber Foundation serves over 10,000 constituents throughout Los Angeles County each year. With the support of over 500 volunteers from all over Southern California, our members contribute more than 1,500 volunteer hours annually to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.