Hot & Sunny with 3 MORE DAYS TO GO!
May 28, 2016
EVENT DATE: May 15, 2016
May 15th, 2016
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
FriendshipWalks is our first Annual Walk-a-Thon to raise awareness of the power of friendship in ending elder isolation and raise critical funds to support our programs providing friendly support and assistance to the elders we serve, including one-on-one friendly visits, medical escorts, and friendly pet visits.
Please support my elder, Peter, and I as we walk for FriendshipWork's 1st Annual Walk-a-thon!
Gift level pledges:
- $500 helps FriendshipWorks train and place volunteers with isolated elders
- $250 translates our materials into Spanish for our Hispanic elders
- $100 pays for a musician to play at an elder residence
- $75 screens and trains a pet/volunteer team
- $50 provides cake & cards for one monthly birthday party at a nursing home
- $20 pays for a cab for an elder returning from a medical appointment when their ride doesn’t come
To donate, use the above “DONATE" button.
If you or someone you know are interested in sponsoring the event, click below on the “SPONSORS” tab for more information.
*Note: We encourage people to donate or sponsor someone using the above donate “button”. If you’re collecting pledges off-line, you can use this link below to print out the Pledge Sheet.
**If you want to donate by check, please make it payable to: FriendshipWorks with “FriendshipWalks” written on the memo line. You can give the check to a Team leader you want to sponsor, or send it to: FriendshipWorks, 105 Chauncy Street, Boston, MA 02111