JEWISH RECOVERY HOUSES INC via Crowdrise
June 12, 2012
BENEFITING: JEWISH RECOVERY HOUSES INC
EVENT DATE: Nov 03, 2012
To join our team click on the "Join the Team" button on the right. For every dollar your raise on your own or through being on our team you will be entered to win 2 free tickets to the event!
LAUGHTER is the best FOR RECOVERY – especially on the first Saturday night of November! Every year we have a comedy show fundraiser, and every year it gets better. Jason Alexander, aka George Costanza from Seinfeld, will be entertaining us this year as we honor Cliff and Amy Perlow and The Nikki Perlow Foundation.
Wells Fargo presents the Jewish Recovery Houses’ 6th Annual Laughter 4 Recovery Featuring Special Guest Jason Alexander Honoring Cliff and Amy Perlow and The Nikki Perlow Foundation
- When:November 3, 2012 8PM
- Where:Gordon Center for Performing Arts in Owings Mills, MD
- Tickets are on sale now, $150 Premium, $100 General Admission. Tickets can be bought here. For sponsorship, advertisements, tickets, or questions call JRH at 410-585-1223 x102 or email email@example.com
- Jason Alexander: You know him -- George Costanza from Seinfeld, the third Best Sidekick of All Time. His charming humor has been entertaining the masses for decades. Don't miss out on a chance to see this comedic legend while benefitting a wonderful cause.
- More Information: Check out our Laughter4Recovery website.
Recovery Works. Healing Happens.
As evidenced by our most recent graduate Josh L. who graduated the program in May, and is pursuing his dream career! A female alum has recently finished her master’s degree in social work, and others who have started families or pursued great careers. We’re proud of them and they remind us every day that -- Recovery Works. Healing Happens.
Help us create more stories like Josh L. by becoming a fundraiser for JRH! For every dollar you raise, you’ll be entered to win 2 free tickets to the show!
Jewish Recovery Houses is a non-profit that helps recovering alcoholics and addicts. 100% of donations go directly towards helping our residents.
Connect with us