Go Over the Edge to Raise Money for Kids Across Houston!
Slip into a harness, put on a helmet, grab a rope and take a flying leap off a 10 story West Houston building in front of cheering crowds. It’s the rappel of a lifetime!
Grace School is hosting the event to benefit two worthy causes that will provide assistance to kids across our area. Proceeds will go to the Grace School tuition assistance fund, Grace School STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) curriculum training and Child Advocates, which provides support for abused and neglected children removed from their homes and placed in foster care.
- What if you could check off another item from your bucket list?
- What if you could show off in front of friends and family?
- What if you could do all this and help raise money for kids across Houston?
GRACE SCHOOL has teamed up with Over the Edge to put on one of the coolest signature events Houston has ever seen. After you take in the gorgeous panoramic views of the city from the top of Woodland Park Plaza located at 11490 Westheimer, a team of Over the Edge experts will assist you in rappelling down the side of the 10 story building. You'll land to the cheers and applause of the gathering crowd and have quite a story to tell your grandkids! And it's all for a great cause.
- $1500 - Participate in rappelling event
- $3500 - Professional 8x10 photo of your rappel
- $5000 - Wear a Gopro video camera get a copy of the video
- $10,000 - Wear a Gopro, get a copy of the video & keep the Gopro
- $20,000 - Wear a Gopro, get a copy of the video, keep the Gopro, a bound photo album of your experience, gift basket & VIP party
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
- $15,000 - Rappel Ropes (4)
- $5,000 - Landing Pad
- $2,000 - Helmet (6 logos per helmet)
- $1,000 - Vest (Saturday only 10 participant increments)
Not ready to slip into a harness and go over the edge? You can still donate to this worthy cause. Here’s how:
- Create a fundraising page so a friend & family member can go “Over the Edge.”
- "Toss your Boss" “Over the Edge” & get your coworkers to raise the funds.
- Click “Donate” and support this cause with a donation amount of your choice.
If you need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.