What will you do with your LAST DAY?
December 31, 2016
BENEFITING: LEAP IMAGINATION IN LEARNING
This season, give hope! Give children the gift of a Leap arts education and an opportunity to reach their full potential.
Leap provides 7,000 Bay Area students each year with high quality arts experiences to prepare them for success in school and in their communities.
Professional teaching artists make a meaningful impact on students with a wide range of abilities and needs.
- Dance/Creative Movement
- Literacy and Creative Writing
- Visual Arts
RESULTS show that Leap’s programs improve students':
- Self-esteem, confidence and motivation
- Self-expression and awareness of diversity
- Understanding of math, science, language, and social studies
- Skills essential for 21st century success: creative problem solving, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
HELP students realize their potential!
WHAT DONATIONS DO:
- $2000=one architect to teach a residency for 90 students
- $500=one music artist to teach a residency for 30 students
- $250=art supplies for 100 students
- $100=theater props and costumes for 60 students
- $50=one dance class for 30 students