Skip to content

Legal help to overturn a wrong sentence

Organized by: Kedron Davis

Kedron's Photo


I am a 39 year old black male that was accused of a crime that I didn't commit. I was given a option of two separate plea deals and because of my poor council I was advised to take a sexual battery charge that at the time my fiancé accused me of when I did not have to choose that plea I could have chose the other plea and not been a sSexual Offender . I people don't care about people with changes like mine. BUT MY ATTORNEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THIS PLEA. I could have taken the other plea and not been a sex offender. If my fiancé at the time did not work for the sherriff I doubt that I would have even been charged with this. I need help with an attorney, because the conditions under which I pleaded out too are not the condition Wich the state now makes me live and all they say is oh well. My question is why would they lie to me in court knowing the conditions that they told me were going to be more severe than the ones I was told in court by the judge. I need help to get my case reopened and overturned I am innocent and need help I can't see my familey or live in a acceptable residence they want me to live in the woods that's not fair nor part of my condition Please help me this is not fair. My name is KEDRON DAVIS YOU CAN LOOK ME UP TO SEE THAT MY STORY IS TRUE JUST NEED HELP


Organized by

Kedron Davis

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Kedron is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support Legal help to overturn a wrong sentence .

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms