BENEFITING: UNICEF USA
EVENT DATE: Mar 05, 2014
One of my 2014 New Year Resolutions is to establish a policy of corporate responsibility. What this means is that as much as possible, we would like a portion of our business activities to generate income for charitable causes.
With the above in mind, on March 5, 2014 from 1:30pm ~ 2:30 US CST, Stellar Risk Management Services, Inc. will be hosting the following the webinar:
The Legal, Credit & Collection Environments in Brazil, Mexico, and Venezuela
As you know, the global economy continues to be impacted by many unforeseen events that give companies doing international business a feeling of uncertainty. With this in mind, I have the pleasure of inviting three attorneys from the countries of Brazil, Mexico, and Venezuela who will share their insights into how companies doing business in those countries can minimize their credit risk and potential losses. This is a "must hear" webinar.
- Octávio Aronis, Attorney, Law Office of Aronis Advogados, Brazil
- Romelio Hernández, Attorney, HMH Legal, Mexico
- Bernardo Bentata, Attorney, Law Office of Bentata & Associates, Venezuela
This webinar will cover:
- Which credit risk management tools to use to confirm a potential customer's credit worthiness.
- What to look for in monitoring ongoing customer credit worthiness.
- The pre-suit options available to creditors to try and collect past due invoices.
- The general suit and court process.
Although we are asking for a donation of US $50, please feel free to donate whatever amount you would like. Upon making your donation, a confirmation will be sent to my attention and we will then send you the webinar login details.
I thank you in advance for supporting our policy of corporate responsibility and look forward to having your attendance at the above webinar.
President, CPA, Certified Credit Executive
Stellar Risk Management Services, Inc.
4528 Lindenwood, Suite 101B
Northbrook, IL 60062