Join Lexus of Watertown this month in the fight against breast cancer in the Commonwealth. Here is how you can get involved –
- Register as a Pink Tie Guy and pledge to raise $1,008 to represent the 1 in 8 women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. All exclusive Pink Tie Guy members will be recognized at a reception on November 5 at The Algonquin Club of Boston.
- For the month of October, test drive any vehicle in their showroom and they will make a donation to Susan G. Komen Massachusetts.
- Or make your own donation, and they will match it up to $500
“We have heard so many stories from our employees and customers about how breast cancer has affected their families. Lexus of Watertown is proud to partner with Susan G. Komen Massachusetts Pink Tie Guys to support these families during treatments. Our goal is to raise money to help find a cure so our wives, daughters, nieces, and friends never have to worry about fighting this terrible disease.”
-- Vincent Liuzzi, General Manager of Lexus of Watertown
Algonquin Club 217 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA 02116
The Susan G. Komen Massachusetts® Pink Tie Guys is an exclusive group of local men who are committed to the fight against breast cancer in Massachusetts. They are leaders in their communities who attest to the powerful fact that breast cancer is a disease that knows no boundaries. Each year, Komen Massachusetts will honor a new group of men.
Pink Tie Guys who raise $1,008 or more by October 31 are eligible to:
- Attend a cocktail reception on November 5, 2015
- Receive the “Pink Tie” of the year
- Inclusion in the “Class of 2015 Pink Tie Guys”
- Inclusion in listing of 2015 Pink Tie Guys on Komen Massachusetts website