BENEFITING: LIBERTY SCIENCE CENTER INC
ORGANIZER: LIBERTY SCIENCE CENTER INC
EVENT DATE: Nov 04, 2012
NYC Marathon Part Deux -
To all my friends, family and people with wallets,
This year I have decided to run the New York City Marathon (again) and this year I entered the marathon lottery (again), but was closed out because of the vast number of applicants (again). Conspiracy?
However, I have secured a space through alternative means (again) by agreeing to run for a charitable organization and have agreed to raise $3,000 for Liberty Science Center (again). As you all know, giving to others and organizations is something that I live to do each and every day.
I was hoping that I could have a little help from my friends, family and people with extra cash to meet my fund raising obligation. Below is the like to the website for Liberty Science Center – if you feel that you want to donate, please click on the link and choose me as the runner that you want to donate.
Here are several reasons that you should donate:
1. Liberty Science is a great place to go with your children (located in beautiful, scenic and safe Jersey City), the center is a great place to bring your children on a rainy day in the fall/winter so they do not destroy the house, drive you nuts and even learn a thing or two while being outside;
2. My office is having an interoffice competition (smack talking) and one of the other attorneys (not to be mentioned herein to protect his privacy) has been talking about his running prowess for years, now it is time to run each other into the ground and see who can claim the title as “Fixler & LaGattuta, LLP Running Champion”;
3. If you ever wanted to have a free front row seat to the greatest spectacle of human suffering – come out on November 4, 2012 and watch between miles 20 and 26 to see the agony – I will hopefully be one of those people making it to the end; and
4. Instead of paying taxes on this money and bloating the federal government, donate to and deduct!
Thank you in advance for all of your generosity.
Your humble friend and colleague -
Paul F. LaGattuta III
LIBERTY SCIENCE CENTER INC wrote -
Want to do more to provide experiences that connect schools and society to science and technology? Support the leaders in providing interactive science and technology education, inspiring teachers and students to pursue lifelong learning.
Join Team Liberty Science Center for the 43nd Running of the ING New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 4, 2012!
Liberty Science Center is proud to be a Bronze Level participant in this year’s ING New York City Marathon’s Community Charity Program — with 15 slots available for runners! Due to the limited number, slots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. Each runner must raise a minimum of $3,000.
When you join Team Liberty Science Center, you train for the marathon while raising funds to help the Science Center offer exceptional science experiences onsite, offsite and online.
Team Liberty Science Center provides:
- A Personal Fundraising Webpage to Collect Donations
- Regular Communication with Training and Fundraising Tips
- A Private, Personal Tour of the Science Center
Please note that you must register by Friday, September 28, 2012!
Please support our runners by making a donation online. Regardless of which runner you donate to, all proceeds benefit Liberty Science Center and are tax-deductible.Contact Nancy Schnitzerling at 201.253.1294 or email email@example.com for more information on how to be a part of this amazing event.
Thank you for your support!