Life After Brain Injury envisions a world in which people with brain injuries have all the services, supports and opportunities they need to lead meaningful lives
and be fully included in the community.
- We believe that every person has inherent value and worth, and deserves equality, dignity and respect.
- We value the Independent Living philosophy of consumer choice, self-determination, equal opportunity, and full inclusion in the community.
- We are consumer-driven and consumer-led.
- Our consumers evaluate and inform our goals, programs, services and activities.
- They develop a vision for our organization's future and we all work together to achieve it.