DENVER GRACE AND LIFE via Crowdrise
January 29, 2011
BENEFITING: DENVER GRACE AND LIFE
Goal: $750.00 by April 15, 2011
Because the darkness must be dispelled!
Our building is rather old, large, and very dark in many areas. To help us literally shine the light into darkness we must do some electrical work. A very fine gentleman, Brother Bob, who is a certified electrician, has generously offered to help us. For only the cost for materials he will perform the tasks listed below. I am ball-parking the cost of materials perhaps a little high so that I can give back to him a love offering. Please read the electric items needed and maybe God will turn on the “help switch” in your heart!
1. Move a switch from the back of an attic to the door (this will keep us from falling in the dark)
2. Put in a switch and light in the attic at the opposite end of the building
3. Put in a switch so that some outdoor lights don’t burn 24/7
4. Help us find and fix a switch that controls the lighting behind our entryway cross (I have served this church for more than 8 years but for the very first time ever I saw this past New Year our cross mysteriously backlit with orange lights for a brief period of about 3 weeks.)
5. Put in a breaker and outlet in one of our upstairs attic rooms that we want to use as a sound room
6. Put in a light and switch in a room that we want to use as a cry room
Please share this need with like-minded people and thank you for helping us shine a light into the darkness!