Lily's trip to Washington D. C.
Organized by: Mara Zello
Since Dutch bros coffee shop is refusing to hire her, Lily is working hard doing chores around the house and babysitting her little brother. However, she needs your help to raise the rest of the money.
Lily promises every donation of
- $10 will get exclusive access to her photos on a photo sharing website.
- $20 will get a post card from Washington D. C. with a short description of the trip. (As well as access to her photos).
- $50 will get a personal phone call from Lily herself with full details of her adventure. (As well as a postcard and access to her photos).
- $75 will get a signed piece of artwork, the artist's medium of choice, reflecting some part of her journey. (As well as the phone call, a postcard and access to her photos).
Any money raised over $500 will be donated to underprivileged kids in Washington D. C. through For Love of Children (FLOC). FLOC provides free tutoring to low-income families. Learn more about FLOC at www.floc.org
The fee collected for this trip pays for Lily's travel expenses, lodging, food and admissions. The trip is organized through her school and will take her to many of the important museums and monuments, such as:
- Jamestown Settlement Park
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Mt. Vernon
- Capitol Hill
- Smithsonian Complex
- Arlington National Cemetery