Let's win the grand prize-$15,000!
November 30, 2016
Addiction to prescription opioids/heroin is devastating hundreds of families in our community. One of the biggest barriers for a person to receive treatment is the cost. The other barrier is motivation.
Lindner Center of HOPE opened HOPE Center North in the Fall of 2015. HOPE Center North is dedicated to outpatient treatment for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. HOPE Center North offers comprehensive assessment, individual and group therapy, intensive outpatient treatment and medication-assisted treatment in Mason, Ohio. The mission is to meet people where they are and treat them with care, compassion and comprehensive treatment methods aimed at lasting recovery.
In an effort to reduce overdose deaths in our community, and get more people who suffer with substance use disorder the help they need, Lindner Center of HOPE will use the funds raised through Crowdrise.com to subsidize the cost of medication assisted treatment for those suffering from prescription opioid/heroin addiction.
Proceeds from Touchdown for HOPE will be used in 2 ways:
1. Proceeds will be used to subsidize the cost of first day of admission. Anyone suffering from prescription opioid/heroin addiction may receive this benefit regardless of their ability to pay. First day of admission – normally $50, will be reduced to the low rate of $15. This will attract more people to receive the treatment they need.
Entering treatment is one of the most difficult decisions a person makes when in the throes of addiction to opiates. Most patients have compromised just about every aspect of their lives from relationships, to jobs, to education, to finances.
Stabilizing on a medication that has decades of research behind it has allowed hundreds of our patients the opportunity to return to work or school, rebuild family relationships, raise their children, and return to healthy lifestyles.
2. Patients who consistently participate in their daily treatment and attend their counseling sessions each week, will receive a $15 credit. This incentive for patients will continue for 12 weeks.
Since the majority of people who enlist in the program need the daily structure of treatment involvement their first year, bundling services in to a per diem is the most cost efficient and manageable way to provide treatment. Once a person is admitted to the program the basic finance structure for the HOPE Center North program is set up on a per diem.
This daily fee covers nearly all their treatment services as follows:
- Physician assessment and follow up appointments
- Counseling sessions-Individual and/or group
- Case Management
- Lab work which includes testing for TB, Hepatitis B & C, HIV, pregnancy, syphilis, alcohol breathalyzer
- Random urinalysis throughout the course of treatment, monthly at a minimum.
$15.00/per day fee is, with few exceptions, all of their treatment services, as outlined above.
PLEASE, help the many people who struggle with having the funds to pay for their treatment on a daily basis. By incentivizing consistent attendance, participation improves, resulting in improved treatment outcomes.
TOGETHER --- WE CAN CHANGE THE OUTCOME!